Safer Smarter Narva – Terms and Conditions
- Information regarding how to enter the promotion and details of the prize form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- The Promoter is, Brown & Watson International Pty Ltd of 1500 Ferntree Gully Road, Knoxfield, VIC 3180.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents of Australia, aged 18 years and over. Directors, management and employees of the Promoter, its related companies and agencies, the immediate families of the above listed persons, and directors, management and employees of companies, business or individuals associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The Promotion will be open from 12.00pm Australian Eastern Standard Time on the 1st May 2020 and will continue until 11.59pm Australian Eastern Standard Time on the 31st July 2020 (“Promotion Period”).
To be eligible to redeem the prize (Narva Performance Globe drawn each month), eligible entrants must enter the promotion during the promotion period. By entering the promotion, entrants will be eligible to win the prize. Entrants must visit the Safer Smarter Narva website page and register their details. Entries received after the deadline will not be valid. Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Entrants can only enter in their own name. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners provide proof of age, identity and/or proof of entry validity. Proof of age, identification, experience, qualifications and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of any prize claim or entry before awarding a prize.
- All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter, not the time of transmission by the Entrant. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications services or equipment or issues with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
- The prize, including any unused portion, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash unless stipulated otherwise.
- If a winner chooses not to claim the prize (or is unable to), the item is forfeited, and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize or any component.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, damaged or misdirected gifts once the prize has left the Promoters premise.
- Programming and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
(f) a prize.
- The winner may be required to provide the Promoter with certified copies of all required documentation before the prize is handed over. The winner will be informed of the documentation required at time of notification of winning.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. All entries will be entered into a database and the Promoter shall be entitled to use entries, and all personal information contained therein, in any way that it considers appropriate for this promotion. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used for this purpose. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to the Promoter.
- The winning entry for the Safer Smarter campaign will be selected at 2:00pm AEST on the 1st of June, 1st of July and 1st of August 2020 at Brown Watson International Pty Ltd, 1500 Ferntree Gully Road, Knoxfield, VIC 3180. Winners details will be published on the Narva Australia Facebook page for a minimum of 28 days.
- If the following circumstances occur;
(1) The winner is unable to be contacted within 14 days of the competition draw,
(2) The winner cannot satisfy the terms and conditions,
(3) The prize is forfeited by the winner for any reason,
And Subject to any written direction and due to the prize event date, should the prize remain unclaimed a redraw will be conducted on the 15th day of the competition draw for that month and the redrawn winner contacted by Brown Watson International Pty Ltd, 1500 Ferntree Gully Road, Knoxfield, VIC 3180.
- If the Promoter is unable to provide a winner with the nominated prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of equal or greater monetary value to the nominated prize, subject to any written directions given by the state gaming departments.
- If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available, subject to State and Territory regulations.
- The Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion take no responsibility for the prize being damaged in transit, or for any delay in delivery of the prize or for the prize becoming lost or stolen after it has been delivered to, collected by and/or released to the prize winner.
- Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
- Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not valid or eligible to win.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions of entry. In the event there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The entrant agrees that the Promoter can contact them regarding this promotion even after this Promotion ends. If the entrant would like to access or correct the personal information that the Promoter holds about the entrant, or if the entrant does not wish the information to be disclosed, the entrant should contact Brown & Watson International Pty Ltd in writing at 1500 Ferntree Gully Road, Knoxfield VIC 3180.
- By entering into the Promotion, the entrant agrees and acknowledges that:
I. They may be contacted by the Promoter to provide comments about the competition and the Promoter (or an agent of the Promoter) may take photos of them;
II. The Promoter may use such comments or photos (the “Materials”) for the Promoter's future promotional and marketing purposes without further reference or compensation to them;
III. The Promoter may duplicate, alter, adapt and utilise the Materials as the Promoter wishes at anytime, anywhere, and by any means. The Promoter may license, authorise or otherwise transfer the rights in the Materials to others to do the same;
IV. They unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission that would otherwise infringe any of their moral rights in the Materials (as defined in Part IX of the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and present and future rights of a similar nature conferred by statute anywhere in the world whether occurring before or after this consent is given ("Moral Rights");
V. They waive all Moral Rights in the Materials that arise outside Australia;
VI. They agree not to institute, maintain or support any claim or proceeding for infringement of their Moral Rights in the Materials.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this Promotion.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning the prize
- By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Any information provided is not collected by Facebook.
- Brown & Watson International recognises the importance of your privacy and understands your concerns about the security of the personal information you provide to us. We comply with the Australia Privacy Principles (APPs) as contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (cth).