NARVA @ Cars In The Cloud November 2020
— November 09, 2020 | 2 min read
Cars in the Cloud is back! November 26th – save the date.
Earlier this year, NARVA exhibited at Australia’s first ever virtual trade show for the automotive industry: Cars in the Cloud. In response to COVID-19 restrictions preventing in-person trade events from taking place, Australia’s leading automotive brands came together to create a virtual space for mechanics, workshops and those with a vested interest in the automotive aftermarket, to see and hear the latest and greatest our industry had to offer.
Cars in the Cloud has returned again for November and will take place on the 26th from 12-8PM AEDT. The online event is entirely FREE for visitors, who can expect to:
- Talk to the people behind Australia's leading auto brands via video chat
- Learn about new products and the latest tech at interactive Tech Talks
- Listen to speakers on how to keep moving forward
- View more than 20 hours of live content
- Chat with other mechanics
- Come back as often as you like between 12 pm and 8 pm
- No hotels, flights or travel required!
Keep an eye out for 4WD industry expert Simon Christie, who will feature as a speaker and participate in live Q&A. Of course, don’t forget to drop by the NARVA stand where we will be featuring more exciting information on our new upcoming Ultima driving lamps.
For more information, visit www.carsinthecloud.com.au where you can register to visit.