Say goodbye to blown globes (and vehicle downtime) with our new Optimax LED rotating beacons. Optimax LED beacons provide superior LED performance and durability at a halogen price. With a 3-year warranty and genuine rotation in the form of a durable stepper motor, Optimax LED beacons are the lightbulb moment you have been waiting for.
Longer lasting than a halogen beacon.
- LED Technology ensures no blown globes due to continued use. A standard H1 globe used in a halogen beacon lasts around 650 hours, whereas the LEDs in Optimax are rated at over 50,000 hours. Whilst both numbers are based on laboratory conditions, the difference in life is huge!
- The Optimax LED beacon is also not susceptible to voltage spikes. This is a common occurrence and can blow a halogen globe very easily. The Optimax beacon is rated at 10-33V and has over voltage protection to ensure no failures due to high voltage.
More reliable than a halogen beacon.
- The rotating mechanism of the Optimax LED beacon is an extremely reliable stepper motor. Many halogen beacons use belts to create their rotating pattern, which often fail and require servicing.
- The stepper motor is also resistant to vibration, the Optimax LED Beacons have been vibration (IEC 60068-2-64) and mechanical shock (ISO 16750-3) tested to ensure they can withstand the rigours of the commercial environment.
More durable than a halogen beacon.
- The conditions and climate in Australia are some of the harshest in the world. Optimax LED beacons were built with these conditions in mind.
- A diecast aluminium base and virtually unbreakable polycarbonate lens protects the Optimax LED beacon from vibration, mechanical shock UV and physical impact.
- Tested and certified against water and dust to IP67, Optimax LED beacons can function in wet or dusty environments.
As bright as a halogen beacon, but more efficient.
- Optimax LED beacons are engineered to produce smooth, highly visible rotating patterns suitable for all civil applications. This has been achieved by a proprietary reflector optic to spread the light combined with 6 x 5 watt high power LEDs. This ensures Optimax LED Beacons meet Heavy Vehicle Regulation 2013 No.77.
- This extreme output also makes the Optimax beacon range as visible even as traditional halogen beacons with 55W (or 70W) globes with a fraction of the current draw to ensure no flat batteries.
All bases covered.
- The Opimax LED Beacon range has been engineered to include all industry mounting types and suit all municipal and agricultural applications.
- The range includes flange mount (3 bolt), single bolt, pole mount, flexible pole mount and DC vacuum magnetic mount options.
Optimax LED Utility Bars
As with all Narva warning lights the Opimax LED Beacon is available fitted to utility bars.
Utility or mine bars are an ideal solutions when more than just a warning light is required and can be customized to include standard or broadband reverse alarms, a variety of different work lamps, rear combination lamps or forward facing indicators.