NARVA x Navigator October 2020 Competition
Terms & Conditions of entry.
1. The promoter is Brown & Watson International Pty Ltd
2. The competition is open to Australian Residents aged 18 years or over
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms & conditions
5. Details of how to enter are available in the description of the posted competition
6. Multiple entries are allowed
7. Closing date for entry will be 11:59pm, 28/10/2020. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be accepted
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
9. Rules of the competition and how participants can enter are as follows
i. Visit the Narva Facebook page
ii. Find the competition post
iii. Like the post
iv. Like Narva & Navigator
v. Comment where you would go if you could ‘go further’
10. The promoter(s) are not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual anticipated breach of any law or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
12. A total of 1 (one) winner will be chosen to each receive a $200 Navigator Voucher
13. The prize is not transferrable
14. A panel of judges appointed by Navigator will choose the winner to be approved by Narva
15. The winners will be notified by DM (Direct Message) on Facebook within 5 days of the closing date. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner
16. Prize Collection Details:
a. Navigator will email the $200 voucher directly to the winners nominated email address.
17. The Promoter(s) decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
18. The competition and these terms & conditions are governed by Australian Law
19. Each winner agrees to the use of their name, image in any publicity material relating to the competition, as well their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrant will be used solely for the purpose of the promotion.
20. The names of the winning entries will be available for 10 days after the closing date by emailing email@example.com
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by, or associated with, Facebook or any other social network. You are providing your information to the promoters and not to any other party. The information provided will be used in conjunction with standing Privacy Policies